The ElbowLIFTTM is customized handling equipment designed for lifting large loads with vertical lift. It is especially useful for the applications with less headroom and large component size.
- Integration with travel drives for Automatic operation
- Successfully delivered a dual arm ElbowLIFT for transfer of Chassis from Paint shop to assembly line
- 4 Jawed clamp type tackle for even lifting and balancing
Heavy loads with vertical limits
An innovative development from Fine Handling, ElbowLIFT has 2 load arms and joint similar to the human elbow. It can move component along the vertical or horizontal axis, ElbowLIFT can achieve High-speed movement and can be electrically synchronized with existing conveyor system or assembly line to dramatically improve the efficiency and takt time.
ElbowLIFT is ideal for handling of large components like frames and chassis, tackle or the gripper can be customized to meet specific requirement depending on the application and the load.
- Ideal for the applications where the headroom is less
- Useful in handling large size components with extreme efficiency and speed
- Can be electronically synchronized with existing material handling systems or assembly lines
- Can be integrated into a Body shop welding line or any existing line where an automatic transfer is required
- Controlled acceleration and deceleration of lifting and traversing speed possible