Finrae - Rail System
Finrae’s aluminum rails are one of the most advanced systems with easy mounting, configuration and installation options.
Ergonomic easy and safe transfer of material
Finrae aluminum rails are characterized by their intelligent profile geometry that makes it compatible, flexible and therefore highly economical to implement with a wide range of other components.These rail systems can be easily installed on various mountings in the existing structures. Aluminum rails are very light in weight and thus require minimum civil work for their support system. Finrae offers 4 rail profile at present i.e. 150, 250,500 and 750.
- Compact installations with various mountings on the existing structure
- Lightweight aluminum rail system leads to the reduction in cost of support system which in turn reduces to cost of the overall project
- Easy alignment possible for smooth movement of material
- Proven as zero maintenance rail systems
- Lowest starting and positioning efforts for even heavy material
Manufactured with ALUMINUM 6063-T5, DIN STANDARD EN-12020-2 Finrae Crane Profiles can carry loads up to 1200 kg as a single unit and up to 2400 kg when used in combination.
Trolleys come with load carrying capacity of up to 1200 kg. With jam free, silent movement, these Trolleys enable effortless load transfer. Trolleys are available in three options with load carrying capacity of 300, 600 and 1200 kg.